When you are buying plywood sheets, the common concern is the authenticity of the products. Customers want high-quality products for their homes. However, there are scammers in the market who sell fake products to their customers.
In such cases, how to check the originality of the products? Read the article to know about the CenturyPromise app.
How to Verify Your Plywood with CenturyPromise?
There are several cases where sellers sold fake products to customers in the name of CenturyPly. That’s when the IT department of CenturyPly came up with the CenturyPromise app to ensure that customers buy only original products. This app is designed in a way that is easy to use for youth as well as old people. Firstly, CenturyPly sticks a QR code on every plywood board. These QR codes help the user to identify the originality of the products.
Steps to Check Plywood Authenticity with CenturyPromise App
This application is a comprehensive solution for all users. Let us take a look at the steps to identify the originality of products.
- First, you will have to download the app. This app is available on the App Store as well as Play Store. The software developers of this app have made it compatible with IOS as well as Android.
- After the app is installed, sign in or log in using your phone number or e-mail id.
- Now, it’s time to authenticate the product. For this, open the scanner on the app.
- Scan the QR code printed on plywood sheets with the scanner. It might take a few seconds.
- When the product is original, you will see all the details such as product name, thickness, size, and many more related to the product on your screen.
- Not being able to view the details of the products is an indication of fake products under CenturyPly.
Not only this, but the app also allows you to check the newly launched products and offers. You can also share your feedback related to your purchase through the app.
Other Benefits of CenturyPromise Application
Moving on, we are providing you with a list of benefits of the CenturyPromise application.
1. Free of Cost
CenturyPromise is free to all its users. CenturyPly ensures that its customers only pay for the plywood sheets and not for the app. No additional costs are required to check the authenticity of products.
2. Available on Play Store and App Store
The designers have made this app compatible for both Android and IOS users. No device version can stop you to check the originality of products. Just go to the Play Store or App Store and download the app.
3. Data Safety and Privacy
Data safety and privacy are one of the most important concerns of people. Besides guaranteeing the originality of the products, this app also ensures customer satisfaction and security. Your personal information such as name, phone number, and email-id won’t be stored on the app. Moreover, they won’t be shared by third parties, thus, ensuring the safety of its customers.
This app also allows its customers to download the warranty certificate of products from anywhere anytime. This prevents you from standing in a long queue to get your certificate and writing lengthy applications, thus saving you time and energy.
5. 100% Authentication Guaranteed
By scanning the QR code printed on plywood sheets, you will be able to do plywood verification. In the case of authentic products, this app gives you all other information about the product. The listed credentials are given below:
- Name of the manufacturing plant
In a Nutshell
Everyone wants to invest in products that are beneficial in the long run and are authentic when they are renovating their house. However, many owners sell fake plywood sheets in the market. In such cases, customers need to be careful and check the products that they are buying. CenturyPly’s CenturyPromise App helps you to purchase original products by checking their authenticity. Visit the official website of CenturyPly to learn more about CenturyPromise.